1995 AMP Research b3

JamesLee

Retrobike Rider
Here's my lovely Amp research b3 , its now been thoroughly tested on many rides local to me, the bike handles great and is complemented with a nice LX groupset, it hasn't been out over the winter as im trying to preserve it as best i can, everything works fantastic but I've let some oil out and don't want to mess around with it! I got married in February and much to the dismay of my better half it has found its place within the wedding album :D Pics below
Yes its a dark green colour :)

(UPDATED with better pics)

Re:

Nope, mine is still at home awaiting its build :)

Looks good your build, I keep thinking I should get mine done.

Has anyone on here had the rear shock on an amp apart that can advise on what seal I'll need and where to possibly find one?

Re:

When you say damper adjuster do you mean the small hex screw in the end of the shaft? This isn't an adjuster it's meant to add pressure to the shock oil to stop it sucking air in. It was a big problem with early AMP's and earned the nickname "amphesia"

If it's leaking here then it probably just needs stripping and refilling, there's a guide to how to do it here http://www.amp-research.com/company/his ... ain-bikes/ in the B4/B5 Frame link.

Latest posts

Back