Xizang project

hey guys
thanks for the comments! :D
i was hoping to be able to take her for a trip tomorrow but ive got a pretty huge hole in my hand that hasnt healed as fast i id hoped so thats preventing me from riding still. grrf. a spin round the block is about a wild as it gets at the moment!

scant - thanks for helping me out! the bits are great. ive not had a chance to weigh yet, ive got no real idea tho. with sid XC's and xt/xtr mix it used to be about 24lbs bang on if i remember rightly...
if i could get rid of the UN53 id hope to be able to get it to the 20lb mark...

ameybrook":fdi82yto said:
I sure is awesome looking, but can a BOTM be a singlespeed? I'm sure to cause some controversy here.

i think any gorgeous(or interesting) bike can be botm.
and this bike is both.

Now I don't like the look of GT's generally, but that is special. Nicest Zizang I've seen.

Makes me want to polish my frame! (That's not a euphamism for naughtiness by the way - i really do need to clean up my ti finish!)

;)

Bike looks great !

I looked at this thread as i'm thinking of a Xizang as a project. One of the "fastest" frames I ever rode. It just seemed to amplify any pedal input by the time it got to the back wheel.

one of the first questions you asked was "what forks" - I would have gone with yellow Judy SL's (and a full XTR groupset).

If you ever want to sell it........

Back