Nicole Cooke wins gold!

flyingwelshman":mfegbn9g said:
scant":mfegbn9g said:
flyingwelshman":mfegbn9g said:
REKIBorter":mfegbn9g said:
Well done girl, she's still fugly IMO

anyone spot the ex specialized pro who was the first to congratulate her.

julian winn.

correct - my old mate Winny, biggest character of em all and could ride a bike in his time too.

I saw him at the cyclo-x champs in my local pontypool park earlier this year. I believe martyn ashfield & tony carpenter are also both in beijing as BCF roles.

scant":1c650azz said:
with all the endorsements shes now gonna get i doubt she really cares about her looks ;)

toothpaste

Attachments

• 481153eb68fc1Cooke.jpg
    481153eb68fc1Cooke.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,242
scant":2ppmu8yn said:
flyingwelshman":2ppmu8yn said:
scant":2ppmu8yn said:
flyingwelshman":2ppmu8yn said:
REKIBorter":2ppmu8yn said:
Well done girl, she's still fugly IMO

anyone spot the ex specialized pro who was the first to congratulate her.

julian winn.

correct - my old mate Winny, biggest character of em all and could ride a bike in his time too.

I saw him at the cyclo-x champs in my local pontypool park earlier this year. I believe martyn ashfield & tony carpenter are also both in beijing as BCF roles.

Thats right - the Taffia are taking over world cycling - come on Geraint!!

thats my girl friend and im not joking lads your not funny
:evil: :evil: :evil:

only joking my missus is a lot lot better than that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":2fhjqnmr said:
only joking my missus is a lot lot better than that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I seriously doubt it Dan, we've all seen you and I've been to Lowestoft! :LOL:

Back on topic, great ride by Nicole and the womens road race team. Sets the standard for the rest of the games although I'll be amazed if we get anywhere near a medal in the MTB race :roll:

Within 6 posts on a thread about winning gold at the olympics and it degenerated into a discussion about her looks. Well done boys, you must be so proud :(

I've got nothing but respect for the lot of 'em, especially Laws, broken leg 8 weeks ago.

Its mad to think that when I rode National Youth Week back in 1996 as a Junior, she was in the Youth girls catagory.....and only 13yrs old!

No look at her; bloody kicking arse! :shock:

Good on her. Just proves that if you want something bad enough.........

Russell":3fspwifs said:
Within 6 posts on a thread about winning gold at the olympics and it degenerated into a discussion about her looks. Well done boys, you must be so proud :(

I've got nothing but respect for the lot of 'em, especially Laws, broken leg 8 weeks ago.

+1

Back