Half time Orange (clockwork) now with pictures...

wow! propper score! :shock: :D

just out of interest, if you happen to scatch that paint please try and find out what was underneath it! it might be the paint job i have been thinking about! that purple orange fade!

fairplay though!! :D

It's a 1993 or 1994.

EDIT: I'll go out on a limb and say 1993 as i think they went top-tube for all the cabling in 1994? The seat QR is OEM and i assumed no-brand.

Tallpaul":ugxxx6em said:
It's a 1993 or 1994.

EDIT: I'll go out on a limb and say 1993 as i think they went top-tube for all the cabling in 1994? The seat QR is OEM and i assumed no-brand.

cheers, 1993 is what i was thinking too.

as for the slick, its unbranded so your guess is as good as mine, its not a city slicker though, Ive got a pair of them lined up on the pace at the mo.

That's a bit of a cracker for £18 :shock: I'd go with what others have said and say 1993. Cool bars too, you could always get Mansfield Anodisers to re do them. :cool:
Hope the set post doesn't cause too much of a problem for you.

Where's this charity shop then?? :D

Didcot broadway... one of the many charity shops up there :p

I missed out on a hard bike case for £10 there before, was a few years ago now though. Just happened to be walking past (actually on my way to the bank to pay the rent :( ) and saw it sat outside, told my mate to guard it and ran off to the ATM to grab some notes :)

The chap running the shop said he only put it outside 5 minutes previously, clearly I was in the right place at the right time :) ...chuffed!

I could be a '92 :? Scan from MBUK ,March'92

Attachments

• clockwork 92 (2) (Custom).jpg
    clockwork 92 (2) (Custom).jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 496
I had both a 1993 and 1994 clockwork.This is earlier,1993 had all top tube cable routing.I think 1991 had front mech guide like this one.Is the top of the seat tube a different diameter from the rest of the tube?Does it step down near where your pump clip is fitted?

Back