Here's my Merlin Mountain Titanium....

Err, perhaps I should have said more? conservative! Some FatCog has got a black Monster, probably repainted? What other colours did they do them in?
Since I intend to ride mine and not keep it in a hermetically sealed bag in the cellar as an investment I'd like a nice robust colour that doesn't show the touch up paint that will inevitably be applied!
The Wicked is in a bad way, paintwork is very shabby and decals are virtually gone..
I've been through the mtbr thread :cry:

is www.fatfans.de no longer working? I'd be patient with Wendyl. $25 & you get the perfect decals :) I'd also reccomend paint stripping the back, bottom of the seat tube before you get a well used FAT frame bead blasted. If the frames rusting (& FATs used to rust there a lot due to sealed BB shell) then bead blasting is just gonna blow thro any thin, rusted tubing leaving you with a massive hole!

"there's a massive fat chance thread on mtbr " yeh I know, I started it :D

FAT did so many custom sprays, you really cant go wrong choosing your own colour scheme for the wicked. I'm really liking the Audi RS4 deep blue @ the mo :)

nope, fatfans aint working. jon do a search on that archive net site & use some of their old pics/ sizing info etc :)

Thanks for the info dude, the Wicked's tatty but physically sound and solid, I will double check the areas that you've mentioned though.

Heh, yeah, I did notice who started the mtbr thread off...cool thread with many hits!!

I'll mail you later dude, I'm at work over the weekend for my sins so I "shouldn't" give the pc too much of a hit!

S

Back