owwwwk's feedback

Bought a Paul front mech from Bas. Keep me posted every step of the way, courteous guy, packaged extremely well and what's this... a bonus Paul rear mech for free??? In the words of Red Dwarf, 'what a guy'!

Donnie

Bought an item, pictured below, from Bas.

Excellent communications, and an obsessive compulsive approach to packaging that has to be seen to be believed. It took me a full 25 minutes to unwrap it;

Excellent seller.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,989
Box of retro goodness arrived from Owwwwk :D
Friendly comm's, great packaging, fast dispatch and everything as described!
No complaint's at all, can easily recommend ;)
Cheers Bas, was a pleasure mate!

Really great seller, communicative, comprehensive, and really kind. Shipment was fast and really protected. Took me some time to unwrap it...;-P.
All positive things I could say aboit him, he trusted me although I was new on forum...
Just wanted to say; Thanks.

Re:

Bought a set f cranks from this chap, very fast delivery and exactly as described.
Hope to deal again in the future :cool:

Niall.

Re:

Brought some lovely SRP titanium axles so so happy with them thanks matey :cool: hope to buy again soon

Bought some stems from Bas. Shipped very fast and packaged extremely well. Oh, and what's this ... a bonus for free !!!

THX Sascha

I bought some forks from Bas. Bomb proof packaging, excellent communication, fair price. Item as described and I got some Ti screws for free! :) Top man, highly recommended!

Back