Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Good lookin' E3 you have there. Looks like it's built to use which is always a good thing. :cool:

That's three E3s which have joined the ranks recently, the Elite series bikes certainly seem to be gaining popularity round these parts.

Which is nice. :D

That's comin' on nice. :cool: There's not many orange ones about. (If you see what I mean? :? )

I still reckon you should use the forks that came with the frame. ;)

I'm loving this thread! I've just bought a Gringo frame (my first Orange) to move across most of the parts from my Norco Charger. The Norco was okay but the All Mountain geometry is all over the place. Can anyone suggest a good light XC fork for the Gringo? I've been looking a R90-100 Fox Forx as my Marzocchi AM2's are bound to be too long. The frame is a 17 inch, I'm 5'10'' but want a light chuckable bike so I'm preared to lenghten the stem and get a lay back post if necessary. Any help gratefully received :LOL:

Attachments

• gringo.jpg
    gringo.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,266
The Fox fork should work ok with the Gringo Croydian ^ or what about the newer style Pace forks ?

Here's my E3, did'nt know frame/projects were allowed :D

e3side.jpg

Only got a headset and Ringle stem on it so far, waiting on a bottom bracket from Merlin cycles, still dont know what else is going on it,
probably 95 ish XT/XTR with Magura brakes, probably use the
White industries wheels off the Clockwork and get a set of
XT/Mavic wheels for that

jimihendrix":347vg6h1 said:
The Fox fork should work ok with the Gringo Croydian ^ or what about the newer style Pace forks ?

Here's my E3, did'nt know frame/projects were allowed :D

e3side.jpg

Only got a headset and Ringle stem on it so far, waiting on a bottom bracket from Merlin cycles, still dont know what else is going on it,
probably 95 ish XT/XTR with Magura brakes, probably use the
White industries wheels off the Clockwork and get a set of
XT/Mavic wheels for that

Looking cool mate :cool:

Back