94 S Works Steel UPDATE- slightly more retro!

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
94 S Works Frame
Groovy Fork
Chris King H/Set
Cinelli Stem NOW Art
Kona Bars
Onza Grips
Zoom Post
Flite Saddle
BBB Clamp
XT BB
Sugino Cranks w Ti 32 Ring 42FSA
DX 16t Cog -NOW XTR Cassette
HG70 Chain NOW XTR
DX brakes
American Classic Hubs- Specialized Rims
Panaracer Tyres NOW Specialized Cannibal 2.2 + Storm Control 2.0
DMR Pedals -just to go down the shops!- NOW Deore Flats
Chain tensioner on its way!!!
Weight is a smidge over 20lbs

Have given it a quick blast down the shops lost the chain a couple of times so not really had a proper ride yet... hurry up CRC!!!

Attachments

• s works front.jpg
    s works front.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,718
Looks very tidy indeed and the forks really compliment the frame nicely.

You might have a little difficulty with the chain falling off if you can't get it a bit tighter though.

Got a chain tensioner on its way- just a bog standard MR Control one... Tried to ride it without and lost the chain twice on the way to the shops!!!

Now with gears...
Dura-Ace/Paul thumbies
105 rear mech
DX front
Sugino cranks with FSA & Ti Rings

I like it a lot, brakes are fine with me, DX is cool

But imho the silver stem you had at first looks way better than the black. Noticed the black has more rise though, and the ride prevails in the end. Still think it will look better wit a silver steel stem (of your preferred rise).

Enjoy!!

The Cinelli stem wasnt working for me wanted to go for that all black stealthy look... it was also creaking like mad :? The Art stem currently on it was £5 at CRC -seems nice quality.

My ideal stem would be a single pinch bolt salsa or the like in black :cool: If I see one around I'll stick it on...

As for the brakes I was after a set of them Avid Ultimate Black Ops to complete that stealthy black look but these red'uns came up- and they picked me more than I picked them- Love em!

You mean one of these:

48cd_1.JPG

You may be lucky tonight, 6 hours to go on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....3880&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019[url][img]

If you then decide to loose the silver Zoom post as well I'll have first dibs please, I have it's brother the stem waiting to team up with it ;)

Enjoy!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back