Finshed: 1992 Claud Butler Anteaus 653 (new stuff page 2)

Re:

Hi Carl,

I'll ressurect your thread with a question, will the rear brake bosses take v's or are they magura only?
Thanks

Re: Re:

chrisv40":1aczw0jr said:
Hi Carl,

I'll ressurect your thread with a question, will the rear brake bosses take v's or are they magura only?
Thanks

Pretty sure they are standard bosses. The guides though are mere holes for clip in hose guides for the maguras, they will probably accept a full length outer though.

Carl

Nice, just checked it out only the 3rd one I have ever seen. It bigger than mine but then you are taller than me. Looks in a similar condition to mine too, the stove enamel paint it really tough. Be good to see another built up and ridden. I assume you plan the obligatory full m730/732 build for it?

Carl

Re:

Don't tell me there's one on the bay?! I really love this bike and didnt think I'd see another.

Doubt I'll bid so good luck Chris would be ace to have another on here

I wondered about putting more m900 on mine, the rear mech was upgraded in the shop when I bought it and I added the front mech a couple of years ago, but I'd probably only want to upgrade the chain set now as I like the wheels and I wouldn't want stis or any other brakes.

Carl

Did you win this Chris? There was some competition for it in the end, more than I anticipated.

Carl.

Back