KLEINseasky"MARICIELO"...FINISHED OR NOT FINISHED?

Such a beautiful frame, such wonderful components, definitely things to lust after - but do they really go together? I just wonder if such a strong coloured frame needs a more subtle approach. Take all the coloured components off and put them on a Ti frame and replace them with the same components in one colour scheme (green). But then again I am fairly conservative in my tastes and should generally be ignored. Ride what makes you smile.

Awesome colour match with the bridge!

South Bound":3m50vnkw said:
I just wonder if such a strong coloured frame needs a more subtle approach. Take all the coloured components off and put them on a Ti frame and replace them with the same components in one colour scheme (green).

I agree with SB.

Top drawer bits 'n bobs.....but they need to be on a plain frame.

Top drawer frame.....but needs plain bits 'n bobs!

South Bound":1ggt1fe7 said:
Such a beautiful frame, such wonderful components, definitely things to lust after - but do they really go together? I just wonder if such a strong coloured frame needs a more subtle approach. Take all the coloured components off and put them on a Ti frame and replace them with the same components in one colour scheme (green). But then again I am fairly conservative in my tastes and should generally be ignored. Ride what makes you smile.

Awesome colour match with the bridge!

YES, I have this ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... c&start=30 ) , I love colours and cnc parts.

In the Yo ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 00&start=0 ) I want put all in blue and green, but in the klein I try to make an experiment

I do like it... :)

I was also thinking to build Gator Adroit with rasta-parts... but I dont have them :roll:

Shamus":3kezkqba said:
I do like it... :)

I was also thinking to build Gator Adroit with rasta-parts... but I dont have them :roll:

ohh!! I have it, if you want you can send me the gator (I love this colour and moonrise)

pd :cool:

Back