Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right last chance before it definately goes in the attic this time :D

Frame, seatpost and headset £115 posted

yb1.jpg

yb2.jpg

yb3.jpg

To anybody out there reading this - I have one of these and to be honest it's the best riding frame I have. I absolutely love it. Buy it. Now. Or, Steve, don't sell it, it's too nice! Whichever! :LOL:

orange71":3vzvfyut said:
To anybody out there reading this - I have one of these and to be honest it's the best riding frame I have. I absolutely love it. Buy it. Now. Or, Steve, don't sell it, it's too nice! Whichever! :LOL:

If it doesn't sell by the end of the day I'm going to finish it tonight and take it to Afan Argoed tomorrow and spend the whole day there :D

Its 16" centre to centre, 18" centre to top and the top tube is 22" ;)

Its a very nice frame and I've even got the original receipt :D

rec.jpg

well that's cleared a couple of things up for me - approx year of manufacture (best change my signature!) and initial cost :D Not cheap back in the day, but a quality frame.

The story the previous owner of my frame told me was that each frame was custom sized for its owner and there weren't that many made...

I can't believe nobody wants this for that price. I'd buy it if I hadn't just overspent on something else.

Original receipt for over £500, basically new condition 853 frame for just over £100... bargain.

It just goes to show what a difference 'brand' makes. If that had Kona or GT stickers down the side, It would be advertised for £200+ and people would be arguing over it.

Russell":1iyr8ik3 said:
I can't believe nobody wants this for that price. I'd buy it if I hadn't just overspent on something else.

Original receipt for over £500, basically new condition 853 frame for just over £100... bargain.

It just goes to show what a difference 'brand' makes. If that had Kona or GT stickers down the side, It would be advertised for £200+ and people would be arguing over it.

I know its crazy isn't it :? just as a point of interest all the Raleigh decals are peel off stickers ;) so you could peel them off leaving only the flame pattern which is paint :shock:

Back