The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defiant":3xifuc3u said:
I guess ebay would be the place to get the big money in this case,..

i will give it a go,..

If you want big money, yup, Ebay it. Nothing for 6 days, 23 hrs, 59 mins then you'll get some daft bids with seconds to go!

I'd try it on here though, I know one chap whos after a rear spin to go with his front.

Pickle":1dbi32x6 said:
I'd try it on here though, I know one chap whos after a rear spin to go with his front.

who would that be?
So asking price here on the retrobike forum should be 100 pounds?
okay fine with me,..i am not looking for the big hassle of putting it on the bay just for a few lousy bugs,....i rather help someone on here ,...

I will start another "for sale" topic tomorrow, i also have a very nice kit of XT v-brake and levers left,...Salsa Rasta Qr's,..paul brake boosters,..and and and,....

Ok chaps
i've got this XL spesh Rockhopper in the shed, came my way a while back and i've sorted the drive train etc, it all works goes and stops, (quite nicely in fact).
But i don't need it and i do need the room and i quite fancy a new camera, hears the problem whats it worth? I haven't got a clue, its not a unber niche frame, but you could have a nice off road spin on it on your way home from work?
What do you think?
Cheers
Mr J
DSCN2306.jpg

nos Record O.R. , how much?

I'm trying to agree with a seller on the price for a new old stock long cage Record o.r. rear derailleur, how much is it worth?

I want it to be a fair deal for us both.

Any reference to completed transactions (e.g. ebay) or items for sale w/ price would be great

Re: nos Record O.R. , how much?

mtbmaniac":qc2nbm5x said:
I'm trying to agree with a seller on the price for a new old stock long cage Record o.r. rear derailleur, how much is it worth?

I want it to be a fair deal for us both.

Any reference to completed transactions (e.g. ebay) or items for sale w/ price would be great
these go for lots of bucks on the bay, especially NOS :D
but if you want a fair deal for both of you i'd suggest to start negotiateing at 70 euros.

Mr jolly":1u8u9q4k said:
Ok chaps
i've got this XL spesh Rockhopper in the shed, came my way a while back and i've sorted the drive train etc, it all works goes and stops, (quite nicely in fact).
But i don't need it and i do need the room and i quite fancy a new camera, hears the problem whats it worth? I haven't got a clue, its not a unber niche frame, but you could have a nice off road spin on it on your way home from work?
What do you think?
Cheers
Mr J
nothing special but would make a nice commuter. 100-150 euros?

I've got these Rolf Vector Pros on ebay at the moment and had a pretty good offer on them already which has suprised me a bit :shock:

What do you reckon their worth :?: front wheel is perfect, rear rim is perfect but rear hub has split :?

rolf1.jpg

rolf2.jpg

rolf3.jpg

after thinking about doing the bike up, and getting a head ache (not got the time or the tools to do the jobs)
might flog my bike
LTS 1 - Spin
frame is in great nick, few marks on the decals, front forks are knackered (elastomers gone)
wheels are fine
new tyres
rear shock seems fine
any ideas on what it would be worth??
would go towards a new bike i think......
(unless anyone is willing to take ona new project and re-pair it all for me? :LOL: :roll: )
img00072_864.jpg

Personally, split it for the most money.

Otherwise, £150ish for frame and bits (as the forks are knackered).

Sell the wheels seperately for £200ish as I cant see they would add this to the overall price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back