Fat Chance – Wicked

Oh no!! :shock: My hopes and dreams are dashed

I'd noticed the main-tube decals were a little larger than they're supposed to be, but as they're lacquered under it'll have to wait until I need to re-spray. (could be a while as it barely looks like it's been used since the refurb)

I can live with it – for now

Gives me an excuse for a candy red in due course :D

Crayons":27hj511p said:
Oh no!! :shock: My hopes and dreams are dashed

I'd noticed the main-tube decals were a little larger than they're supposed to be, but as they're lacquered under it'll have to wait until I need to re-spray. (could be a while as it barely looks like it's been used since the refurb)

I can live with it – for now

Gives me an excuse for a candy red in due course :D

I see...these damn courses! :D

xxxgood luckxxx

GORGEOUS BIKE,..

If you are entering BOTM this month,..i will wait untill September entering my bike,..The Fat is stunning,..

I absolutely wouldn't care too much about the decals. Looks great.

She's built, but is she finished??

Finally the last pieces of the puzzle land on my mat and a happy, if rather damp, evening later I've built the Wicked.

But is she finished?

Thoughs, comments (he say's whilst ducking for cover) :LOL:

Attachments

• Fat_Wicked.jpg
    Fat_Wicked.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 2,932
cheers mate

You don't think the purple's too much?? (I know you liked the black and silver look)

no it is not too much,...it brings some colour into the picture,...
and you did it tastefull,...i do not think i would use the purple grips myself but you got yourself a dreambike there

damn,..i want a FAT,..and i want it fast ! :LOL:

Good effort.. is it a rider?

After owning two, I gotta say these are best with a rigid fork. The suspension is just going to slow that down, and it must weigh upwards of 30lbs in its current form.

Very nice, I am glad you add some colour in the bike with the purple on it, you did a great job, I like it, nice one :)

Back