Anyone has a dog? Other small pet?

wooly pluto

Retro Guru
Hi there, searching through my pics I have found a nice wedding picture of my dog named "Pesta". Do you, guys, have any lets's say -animals- with you?

Attachments

• PESTA - THE DOG.JPG
    PESTA - THE DOG.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,536
here is my stupid mutt Kaya,
i forgot my keys one day, so sat in the back gerden wating for the missus to get home. she was watching me through the catflap. i managed to find a chocky bicky in the bottom of my bag and she decided she would like some. it turns out a fat lab dosent fit through a catflap to well, she ripped the door open and then proceded to rip the catflap off the door. took me 30 min of tugging to get it of her head :LOL:

Attachments

• stupid dog!.JPG
    stupid dog!.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,498
Here is Taavi, Chow Chow with blue tongue... :LOL:
He is 13 years now... and bit lazy!

muutataavi.jpg

Well, I see that more and more desirable fashion brands enter pets' territory these days.
D-Squared makes interesting collars, for example :LOL:

Dont have a pet at the moment, circumstances wouldnt be fair on it. But I grew up in a familly that used to keep Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
small-image-baja-on-grass.jpg

Photo is of a young one. (not one of ours just a cute google image :) )

Fantastic hounds, really really bone idle! brilliant around children, and big enough to make a good watchdog. They have a big bark but are very very soft :)

No dogs here ..... But have the pleasure of owning a espace that the previous owners must have had dogs .... Hmmmm what joy getting hairs out :twisted:

I don't have dogs either...but did have the pleasure of meeting some on my ride yesterday...yapping as I rode past, growling as I came up to them, casually blocking my path....awe...they're so cute :evil: :LOL:

i got bob hes great at keeping my stuff in my shed and garage and great at sneaking my food awayfrom me with out me noticing :LOL: :LOL: and i got 2 gerbils squeak and rusty (aka shut the F*** up at 2am :x :LOL: :LOL: )

Back