Didnt think I would see the day again

Thanks for the comments guys

When it all starts again I will get him the book, Thats when he will need to dig deep again

At the moment I think he would love to ride...He is up for everything which is great :D , He was walking up and down hadrians wall in the week after buying a caravan up there ... only 260 miles away ... but worth every mile as a road trip with him :LOL:

Very cool. I, too, have just recuperated from throat cancer diagnosed last February. I got 7 weeks of radiation and 4 horrible, sickness inducing chemo treatments ending in June. Now, after losing 20 pounds I am healthy again with my doctor telling me that the cancer is gone and I can get on with my life again! I think it shows that modern medicine can cure some forms of cancer and that it is not the death sentence that it once was! Give my best wishes to your Dad and tell him to keep battling!

I've been there too (a bit of a surprise at 36) - there are a lot of us survivors / in remission out there. Good luck to him at the next stage.

You're lucky! You should enjoy every day that you both have from now on.

My dad died from cancer 2 years ago and he never even got a chance to go though chemo. It took 1 month from when it was diagnosed until he died. :cry:

The doctors said they'd never seen such an aggressive form of cancer!

Back