GT LTS-1 Boomerang: help / sugestions wanted...

I was looking at the Volatile decal, they are/were a company in South Australia who made some protective gear (pads for limbs and frames, famous for their furry baggy shorts) and produced DH/BMX/Trials/Freeride videos, but I doubt much if anything they ever did left Australia - in fact probably very little they did ever left the south eastern part of the country - so I figured it must have come from down here somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/user/VolatileVisions1

Is the photo from the seller? I have the same plants growing in my front garden, I can't imagine they would thrive in Germany.

This must be why I cannot find an LTS-DH frameset or bike in Australia anymore :p

Lucky for you there are lots of genuine LTS-DH decal sets on ebay, for when you polish up the frame :D

Hey Retro Guru,

to be honest a couple of other projects (Marin FRS, Rocky Mountain Pipeline, my Scott Boulder, a Diamond Back V-Link, Cadex CFM3) have taken over and this one is still waiting to move along - not meaning it won't still happen! I probably just need to calculate the spoke lengths I need and get some spokes ordered and can have some wheels happening... oh, still looking for a matching XTR 950 rear hub.

So where do you know Volatile Visions from - you're not from SA are you? I still ware my volotile visions hoodies - though I have stashed away the leopard fur hat I had ;-)

Oh in the 90s I lived in Ballarat, and did a few DH/DS races across the border. A bit of the Volatile stuff made it over our way, one of my mates was very fond of the furry shorts as I remember.

Back