My girlfriend has an attitude,..no she hasn't :(

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Bought this one for my girlfriend yesterday.
Came with a Spin rear wheel,..XT v-Brakes and lever/Shifters and an ugly suspension seatpost.

This is just a setup for the photo,..seatpost will be replaced by a Syncros which I bought earlier today from Al (thanks again Al)
I will replace the shifters, cranks en levers,..already put some Onza Ho bakes on,..and then she has to ride it,..

DSC03625.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03629.jpg

DSC03630-1.jpg

DSC03631.jpg

DSC03636.jpg

nice ride your girlfriend has (and bf off course...:))

looking forward to see it finisherd. Seen this one on marktplaats long time now and you were just a bit quicker then me (not that it would fit me somehow.......).

some kind off the little sister from my 22" HLF Attitude....

Cheers,
Martin

I seen it on MP also, did respond on the add, but later tought well do I really need it, and no I didn't need it, but then what do you need :LOL:

But it was to small for me, and no one I know would fit it, and I am already working on a project so I let it slide.

But good to see it's in good hands and looking like it should (instead of what it looks like when sold)

Nice bike... seen it for sale also, but too bad I was broke (as usual hehehe, this must be one of the most expensive hobbies).

And to be honest, I really like that Rock Shox fork. I read somewhere you wanted a rigid fork in, but I'd keep the suspension fork. Makes it a bit more different I think. And it really matches very nicely.

Hope the gf likes riding it! She should be thankful...

Void(EN12-82)

I took a gamble with buying this for the girlfriend,..made some upgrades, changed some parts like the cranks, wheels, seatpost etc,..and lost,.. :(

She won't be riding the Attitude,..
Due to a motorcycle accident some years ago she has some back issues,..and she tried the Klein and unfortunately it is impossible,... :(

I will be up for sale,..i won't be riding it

13.jpg

15.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

Don't worry mate! It happens... I had a bit simmilar situation. Wanted to buy GT STS for a girl and set it up for her... but she didn't like the looks of STS... :?
Can you imagine?
Well... guess sometimes gifts like that can be a total miss... :oops:

Nice present for your girlfriend :cool: :cool: !!!
(if you want to sale your brooks saddle... ;) :p)

Latest posts

Back