Retro Movie Quotes.... Waht are your favourites.

The Italian Job with Michael Caine saying to his men after a cock up with the bomb:-

"you are suppose to blow the bloody doors off!"

TheGreenRabbit":2rqk0dtd said:
'These go to 11'

Awwww how did I forget Spinal Tap :LOL:

Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Classic :)

Well, it's not a film, but this quote of Sideshow Bob in The Simpsons always struck me as a classic:

"Attempted murder? What sort of a charge is that? I mean. Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry? Do they? Do they?"

Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!

Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week!

Dumb and Dumber

"never get out of the boat..........you're goddamm right. Not unless you're going all the way........"

"this river don' go to Antry......"

"SQUEEEEEEEE......."

Apocalypse Next Wednesday and Deliverance respectively. Favourite lines to say on canoeing trips.

The review for "Shark Sandwich" was merely a two word review which simply read "Shit Sandwich".

Classic indeed

Lysander":18eqho1k said:
Apocalypse Next Wednesday and Deliverance respectively. Favourite lines to say on canoeing trips.

I always love Lysander's posts.....guaranteed random weirdness....brilliant :LOL:

Quite like Rocky quotes

tv reporter to Clubber Lang (Mr T) on his second fight with rocky: Whats your prediction for the fight?

Clubber Lang: PAIN :D

Latest posts

Back