PACE RC31's still for sale...

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Decided to let my Pace RC200 go, although it's fantastic I really need a modern bike in the stable, so the frame and some parts are up for sale here...

* Please Note: I am away this weekend and may be out of mobile/internet reach, please express interest here first and then PM me, I will reply as soon as I can.

SOLD!!! 1. Pace RC200 F6 Frame (F618163) , 18", some wear to the anodising on the downtube and a few scratches here & there, but no dents or cracks. Hope and M:part cable guides along top tube for hydraulic hose.
Not mint, and this is reflected in the Price...

Bare Frame = £200 posted

Frame and Chris King No Threadset = £225 posted

Frame, Chris King headset, and Thomson Elite seatpost = £250 posted

STLL FOR SALE
2. Pace RC31 carbon forks, 1"1/8th with approx 190mm steerer. Earlier version with silver crown and dropouts. Good condition. £85 posted

3. SOLD!!! Pace RC45 stem, 1"1/8th, 120mm reach, light scratches to the top, Ti bolts in the handlebar clamp, £35 posted.

4. SOLD!!! Pace/Renthal RC Sub130 bars, very good condition, 540mm wide. £40 posted.

5. SOLD!!! Hope Mono Mini/M4 brakes. Mini levers with an M4 caliper up front and Mono Mini caliper at the rear. Upgraded carbon levers, recent new Superstar kevlar pads, braided hoses, Hope IS-->PM adapters for 160 rear and 180 front discs.
Front hose is 720mm long.
Rear hose is 1250mm long.
£100 posted
(I have 183mm and 160mm Hope floating Saw rotors with black inners, little use, £20 the pair if you buy the brakes)

Pics....

Re: PACE RC200 - Splitting!! RC31, RC45, SUB130, HOPE, CK et

Would you do renthals and pace stem for £65 posted?

PM to follow up post

G

Can I get a bit on info on the top tube cable guides, have they been drilled out to accept hoses are are they still as original?

D

The cable guides are still original, I fitted the Hope cable clips etc as I didn't want to go to the extremes of drilling out the guides on a frame like this!

So yes, you can simply remove the Hope clips (the M:part ones are just stuck on with 3M sticky tape) and run regular cables for V's etc.

Stem and Bars are now sold...

Just to confirm, the adapters for the brakes are IS-->PM.
"J" and "F" on the Hope website.

Back