A bit of a moan/plea/whatever..

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I don't want to come across all finger waggy or be a bore and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone as we all are guilty of this but can we all just pop everything we have for sale in one thread rather than pushing everyone else down with multiple postings? On a marketing point of view it works better for the seller as you get more hits rather than limiting your market - just look at the threads that have the most hits, its the ones that start 'clearout' or 'a load of old crap' (just look at countrystahls one with 630 hits for proof), for the buyer it means we have a lot more stuff from more people on the screen.

Suppose its just a natural 'growning pain' of a sucessful site like this! We used not to have too much stuff to flog, but now with all the users we have loads!!

Oh and please disagree if you don't mind/don't care/think I should get a life!

Hey no, not having a go directly Country, we're all as bad as each other, just though I'd open this up to see if we need some man-(or woman-)law on this one!

as pete makes out probably makes sense to group all (or most) of your sales togther in one thread

Back