Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Hey, the rain held off...pretty much :roll:

Nice ride people, good to see you back on your bike Neill :cool:

.........and I resisted making any Power-ranger comments

Good ride despite me trying to impale my gut on my bike stem. Drapoon, thanks for the anti-midge stuff, doesn't protect you from stingers, scratchers and stabbers but no more midge bites :LOL:

Enjoyed 'hunt the honeys' the result was a couple of biffers but there's always next time. See picture below of Jango attempting to blend with the environment (bar ends = bracken harvesters) and Neillls scary TNMT impersonation. COWABUNGA!

Attachments

• scary_neilll.jpg
    scary_neilll.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,452
  • camo_jango.jpg
    camo_jango.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,452
REKIBorter":hyqqfo9e said:
Power-ranger or TNMT?

TMNT for sure ;)

'We live together, we train together, we fight together, we stand for good together, we ride Retro MTB's together... we are ninjas. We strike hard, defend and protect and fade into the night and there ain't no bad guy or monster thats gonna ever change that.
That's what is important and that's why I will always be... a turtle' :roll:

COWABUNGA

neilll":1s1fpw2o said:
REKIBorter":1s1fpw2o said:
Power-ranger or TNMT?

TMNT for sure ;)

'We live together, we train together, we fight together, we stand for good together, we ride Retro MTB's together... we are ninjas. We strike hard, defend and protect and fade into the night and there ain't no bad guy or monster thats gonna ever change that.
That's what is important and that's why I will always be... a turtle' :roll:

COWABUNGA

Hero in a half shell ??? Turtle Power !!!

REKIBorter":372nd79v said:
So who's riding tonight? I'll be there, riding the Kona :oops:

Sorry, i'm out chaps...in Mallorca with Mrs Neilll.....I think MCK might be back from Fat Camp this week.....see you next week.....COWABUNGA dudes :)

Neill

Crap ride last night ... started with my chain breaking at the top of the rooty climb, while fixing it the rain started. Jango didn't want to 'do a Heathy' a few days before SITS so was taking it easy. Decided my Kona is officially crap, handles like a bag of nails. One good thing to come out of the ride - bumped into Tony Timberlake, ex Marshalls Cycles rider I knew from at least 10 years ago. I've got somewhere a race results sheet with me finishing infront of him - these days he is one of the countries top super vets.

Back