Retro Movie Quotes.... Waht are your favourites.

ok how about.....waddya mean they cut the power ..theyre farkin animals ...how can they cut the power?

The Unforgiven - Eastwood shoots the barman

Hackman - "you shot an unarmed man"

Eastwood - "Well he shouldn't decorate his bar with my friend"

apologies if it's not spot on, but you get the jist.....

"what we do in life... echoes in eternity"

"…Any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

"he's not the messiah he's a very naurety boy"

"consider the lily"

the life of brian

"welise bwrian"

"bigus dickus"

"now dont do it again"

"we are the judians peoples front" "no where not where the peoples front of judia" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: gotta love monty python

Some of my faves.

'can you help, we've come on holiday by mistake....' Richard E Grant / Withnail and I 198sommat

'Son, there ain't no way you coulda come from my loins- i'm going home to punch your moma in the mouth!' Smokey and the Bandit

' I guess a lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing is important to those who do it well. When you're racing.....it's life. Anything before, or after....its just waiting' Steve McQueen / Le Mans 1971

S

pretty much any line from Full Metal Jacket, but this one stands out

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman:
Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

23 seams like about the right age to do something bizarre, some where around 25 bizarre becomes immature – from the film singles

I’m going to settle down and get a real job, Emperor of the earth -

Show me the money - Jerry Maguire

The following are all from Wall Street -

Gordon Gekko: If somthing's worth doing it's worth doing for money.

Gekko: If you need a friend, get a dog.

Gordon Gekko: The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

SIR BEDEMIR : (Terry Jones) "And that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped."

DENNIS:: (Michael Palin) "Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
ARTHUR: (Graham Chapman) "Shut up!"
DENNIS: "I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!"

There's others, but most have been done already. :D

Back