Retro Movie Quotes.... Waht are your favourites.

Pulp Fiction:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

The Crow (#1):

"I knew I knew you, I knew I knew you. But you can't be you. We put you through the window and there ain't no coming back. This is the really real world, there ain't no coming back. We killed you dead, there ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back! There ain't no coming back!"

The Crow (#2):

"Can't rain all the time... "

Fight Club:

"The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club."

Enter The Dragon:

"The art of fighting without fighting"

Cars:

Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner, forty-two losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast? Maybe I should have had breakfast? Brekkie could be good for me. No, no, no, focus. Speed. Faster than fast, quicker than quick. I am Lightning.

"Hey, nice beaver".

"Thanks, I've just had it stuffed".

The Leslie Nielsen/Priscilla Presley characters, The Naked Gun, 1988.

Tell me you aren't smirking!

The n*ked Gun, 1988

"You're Under Arrest"- OJ Simpson, same film

Oh, how soon events would add the irony!! :p

Withail and I!!

"Monty!! You Terrible Cu............<sudden loss of internet link on grounds of good taste>

"Vaszeh- how komm yoo doan wehr yoo zmart yooniefoahm viss der armbahnd ennie moaherr?"
The Schwartzenegger Story, 1993 but never completed due to 'production difficulties'

[after slicing one of the Black Knight's arms off]
King Arthur: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
Black Knight: 'Tis but a scratch.
King Arthur: A scratch? Your arm's off.
Black Knight: No it isn't.
King Arthur: What's that, then?
Black Knight: [after a pause] I've had worse.
King Arthur: You liar.
Black Knight: Come on ya pansy.

[King Arthur has just cut the Black Knight's last leg off]
Black Knight: Okay, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: [Preparing to leave] Come, Patsy.
[King Arthur and Patsy ride off]
Black Knight: [calling after King Arthur] Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail...

Nigel Lipman: When exactly did you form this theory prime minister?
Sir Mortimer Chris: To be quite honest Nigel; the pieces only started to fit together last week. I was visiting a factory in Stockport. Literally hundreds had lost their jobs, and no wonder, the place was crawling with them.
Nigel Lipman: With pixies?
Sir Mortimer Chris: Yes; sprouts, eleven folk. Which is why I am beginning this campaign.
Nigel Lipman: I see.
[pause]
Nigel Lipman: What campaign?
Sir Mortimer Chris: The stamp out evil pixies campaign! The public have to be educated on this one Nigel.
[cut to him being interviewed]
Sir Mortimer Chris: They're about two foot tall, and the worst ones
[he holds up an empty jar]
Sir Mortimer Chris: are the invisible ones!

and i cant believe no one has said

PHONE HOME :D

Back