Retro Movie Quotes.... Waht are your favourites.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." Bladerunner 1982 - Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer)

I think this made it on to a Mint sauce page - one of the texts around the border edge, if anyone has it I'd like a scan.

When I saw Robocop for the first time (in 88 ) I was the only one to burst out laughing in the cinema at the scene near the start where the exec gets shot by the malfuctioning ed209. My mates were a bit embarrased.

I always thought Robocop came before terminator.... :?

Anyway, my fave line from Robocop is near the start, just after the big shoot up where Murphy gets it and all the bad guys are in the rear of a truck. One of them is all shot up, and just before he gets hurled out gets asked "Can you fly, Bobby?"

Made me chuckle!

The Ken":2zpx14n1 said:
When I saw Robocop for the first time (in 88 ) I was the only one to burst out laughing in the cinema at the scene near the start where the exec gets shot by the malfuctioning ed209.

Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply. !!! :LOL:

neilll":3onxfqgi said:
The Ken":3onxfqgi said:
When I saw Robocop for the first time (in 88 ) I was the only one to burst out laughing in the cinema at the scene near the start where the exec gets shot by the malfuctioning ed209.

Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply. !!! :LOL:

Bad day at the office for the Exec really.........

i always liked "that's no moon"

from starwars, might have the quote wrong but you know which bit i'm talking about! was it '79?

jonnyboy666":2mrafg2r said:
i always liked "that's no moon"

from starwars, might have the quote wrong but you know which bit i'm talking about! was it '79?

That's no moon. It's a space station ;)

ok, have to add this "these aren't the droids you're looking for"

thanks neilll, 1977 apparently, i was 2! :D

It was 78 in britain, I saw it for my 10th birthday (march) in 70mm, 4 rows from the front - I've never seen a screen so big. That was a good birthday night out.

Back