E Bay Help

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I sold a canoe on e-bay at the begining of June and it was paied within 24 hours. So no problem there. But he has not been collected and wont reply to e-mails. Any ideas on what I can do, I have offerd to deliver for a cost.

TheGreenRabbit":29u4k181 said:
I sold a canoe on e-bay at the begining of June and it was paied within 24 hours. So no problem there. But he has not been collected and wont reply to e-mails. Any ideas on what I can do, I have offerd to deliver for a cost.

Do the 'request details' thing and you'll then have his phone number ;)

go here, put in their id and auction ID >> http://search.ebay.co.uk/ws/search/AdvS ... ontactInfo

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
TheGreenRabbit":z7pkyrst said:

If me, I'd send him an email marked 'Final Notice' that if he doesnt collect in 7 or 14 days you'll re-sell and NOT give him a refund.

Should generate a response.

At the end of the day, it'll be his loss not yours.

Back