Kooka cranks

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Posted some of these in my Stumpjumper project thread but thought I would post a couple more :roll: Quite hard to get a good photie and the onza rings letting it down a bit, will try to clean this up a bit too. Was going to get the arms anodised black, but there are a few scrathes and pits too deep to cut out and reckon the ano would show them up.

2703267689_910e1ed4b9_o.jpg

2703267681_9a68873e5d.jpg

2703267645_bfbd595a8e_o.jpg

Re: kooka

obi-wan-mtb":12srww5a said:
nicely done!

how long did it take you to get them this shiny?

Cheers OB , took around 1 1/2hrs. Still to apply protective layer though.

they'd look great along side my Kooka Stem (pic in gallery), I can take them off your hands if you don't like them :)

I never really thought of buying a worn anodized set and polishing them up, good call leaving them silver.

What did you use to get that finish?

If I can find a spare hour or so :roll: , I wouldnt mind getting my cranks nice n' shiny!

The Ken":tx60if8g said:
they'd look great along side my Kooka Stem (pic in gallery), I can take them off your hands if you don't like them :)

I never really thought of buying a worn anodized set and polishing them up, good call leaving them silver.

Yeah I'm really pleased with them, looking even better now with a nice set of grey/red/black egg beaters too.

Pickle":1msydsln said:
What did you use to get that finish?

If I can find a spare hour or so :roll: , I wouldnt mind getting my cranks nice n' shiny!

Pickle if you click the stumpjumper link on my sig, i've detailed how I done it :)

Latest posts

Back