The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerky, we were unsure whether it would work, but the people wanted...

Biggest problem is that one persons POS is the next mans (or ladies) strawberry tart. We have all paid high for stuff we wanted. Hence why asking for a price is tough!

Complete(ish) RC100 have been between £450 and £700 from what I recall. Ask more and hold out for the rare collector who wants, or price lower and move on :)

Re: Giant Cadex HCM 3

cce":3rsxh3et said:
ronnyf":3rsxh3et said:
Can anyone tell me how much this could be worth?

Gear: rear STX
Front: alivio
crank acera,

Foto-TDDPTG3O.jpg

£60 quid if it's in good nick?

It's been used for 500 km..so it looks like an new one.

I'm giving my bike a bit of a revamp and the orange flite ti is going to have to go. I never see these anywhere so assume it's a pretty rare colour. It's quite scuffed round the usual places but I really have no idea what it would be worth. Any ideas please?

sunchaser":3ftj5phx said:
Might have to sell these to fund a road bike:

NOS Rock Shox SID's '97 or '98. Brand new never fitted & still boxed! Complete with instructions, boots, Judy butter & pump. long uncut 1/125" steerer.

IMG_1242.jpg

No idea what they might be worth so any help welcome.

Cheers for looking.

No idea what they may be worth but I wouldn't mind a pair.

:shock: This is a massively long thread.

I find one of the better ways to determine the value of an old part is to place it on Ebay for a ten day auction at an unattainable reserve, and whatever the auction tops out at is about what you will get, give or take ten percent.

Oh, and always, always part a bike out if you want anything remotely close to what you put in...unless you're lucky to have a buyer with your exact taste and appreciation for what you've built.

I was thinking, perhaps there can be a running post on the first page with a link to each page in this thread with a rundown of what has been priced on that page...it might give the thread longer significance.

Don't mind me...just thinking out loud
;)

MBK

Can anyone tell me how much this could be worth and where this bike comes from?

pbpic2106350.jpg

pbpic2106341.jpg

Look at the rear brake.

Re: MBK

ronnyf":1mh85eus said:
Can anyone tell me how much this could be worth and where this bike comes from?

Look at the rear brake.
not much. 100 to 150 euros as commuter. might possibly earn you more if split up and sold in parts...

Rock Shox FSX, Englund Air Cartridges ('96), decals removed

Included if I were to sell it:

-Englund Owners manual
-nice-looking Specialized Windpipe pump
-What appears to be two metal spacers and two rubber bushings or bumpers. -Some little rubber tubes. I believe these do something at the bottom of the fork. I haven't read much about this so i'm not sure.
-Removable canti hanger

FYI-it's on a Klein so i don't know what size steerer it has.

FYI 2-It's paired w/ a Nukeproof front hub that, for the right price, could be including

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back