Onyanko Town
Raid on Bay
Sasa
Doughboy
Asteroyds
Route 16
Tiger-Heli
F1 Race + loads more :LOL:

a couple of years ago i sourced a boxed sega mega drive. i remember having EA hockey when i was younger and remember just how amazing the gameplay and graphics were. i ordered the game and...its absolute rubbish now! its hard to believe i ever thought the graphics were good!

I still enjoy playing 'Elite' while running a ZX spectrum Emulator on my PC...a bit like using a Ferrari engine to power a cement mixer ... ;)

hamster":305xcm9f said:
I still enjoy playing 'Elite' while running a ZX spectrum Emulator on my PC...a bit like using a Ferrari engine to power a cement mixer ... ;)

Don't knock it, one of my little projects at the moment is a 400cc rotivator :)

hamster":1uwukmes said:

If you want to play Elite then you have to play Arc Elite. It's the best version followed closely by the co-pro version of Beeb Elite.

Yea man!

Just this week I was playing Ridge Racer (c. 1994 on Playstation), but it get's better playing some Earthworm Jim on the Sega Genesis.

:D :D AND I just won me a mint version of Snatcher for the Sega genesis CD, an awesome old game by Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid fame for the non-retro gamers).

My wife laughs at my all-around retro-grouchiness :?

Xesh":2bnij49y said:
hamster":2bnij49y said:

If you want to play Elite then you have to play Arc Elite. It's the best version followed closely by the co-pro version of Beeb Elite.

Ahhh there you are, I knew someone had a Cobra Mk2 as their avatar.

Best game evAr. Can't beat breaking out the speccy for a proper go at it though. Still got the game, boxed with the book & that li'l red code reader thingy :)

hamster":3iyhekvh said:
Ahhh there you are, I knew someone had a Cobra Mk2 as their avatar.

Curses! I fell for your trap and revealed myself! Quick! Run away! Run away! :LOL: :LOL:

Back