Thetford meet - 3rd August?

I hope Wobbly John can make it, I want another go on the wobbly bike.....that thing was ace :cool:

Steady on chaps, I don't know how you could even suggest such things :LOL: Jango & Drapoon have gone to Thetford today, lucky gits. The wobble bike is a handful on the flat so the Beast would be perfect for it - out of control freefall, perfect.

Jango & Drapoon have gone to Thetford today, lucky gits.

and it was a great ride :D warm, dry and fast.....one and a bit times round the red route, due to a slight navigational error :? then a blast on some great singletrack to pick up 'the beast', a couple of runs down that and some messing about at the Bombhole where Beaker met his demise.....all in a superb day :LOL:

Let's hope the weather is as kind next weekend.

Echo what jango said :)

Great ride, sunny & fast

The barsteward managed to convince me my Hei Hei needed "roughing up" - looks loads better with a layer of crud on it now :)

Cheers mate, owe you a few stella's for your help in sorting out the Hei

Cheers mate, owe you a few stella's for your help in sorting out the Hei

No Worries, I'm glad it's now working properly.......a bike's no good if it can't be hammered with confidence ;)

Special guest can no longer make it due to family commitments :cry: However, see 'Off Topic' - not work safe, a little eye candy', for a picture of what you all going to be missing out on.

Back