Kooka Crankset

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Here's a Kooka crankset purchased on Ebay...not too sure the year but early to mid 90's would do it. Also a set of Shimano M900 XTR rings on there.

Also a set of Ti Time pedals...ebay again... :LOL:

Bless ebay..where would we be without it!

Rich

Attachments

• for gallery 2.JPG
    for gallery 2.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 4,207
Rich":3s02rm7r said:
I wonder if ebay do a credit card? :roll:

The american site does credit :? but you could end up with just another maxxed account :( sorry I'll rephrase that, you will end up with another maxxed account :LOL:

retrobikeguy":qsxaznce said:
Rich":qsxaznce said:
I wonder if ebay do a credit card? :roll:

The american site does credit :? but you could end up with just another maxxed account :( sorry I'll rephrase that, you will end up with another maxxed account :LOL:

That'd be deadly. I generally try to only use e-bay for selling. Sadly doesn't always quite workout like that :?

Love the look of those XTR rings - though haven't seen any for real. They actually look very similar to those of XTR MkII.

I've yet to put anything on sale on ebay, keep meaning to though!

The Kookas are the later forged one piece ones. I guess >96. They are said to be more durable than some of the earlier models with separate spider

They feel pretty good, not much flex from what I can tell and the XTR rings look really cool with the cranks.

I was after a set of Sweetwings cranks, but could never justify their cost, so picked these up pretty cheap :LOL:

Always liked Kooka stuff...early 90's kooka had some great colour schemes

Rich

I keep seeing new Kooka stuff on ebay, stems carbon wheels tires etc, and now a full bike ... is this the same Kooka we know, that has kept going in the same way as Ringlé? The logo does seem to indicate this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Kooka-Carbon- ... dZViewItem

fd_1_b.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back