NOS framesets from Hungary ?

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Is it just me or is anyone else suspicious of the amount of NOS framesets coming up for sale from Hungary on ebay :?:

They look the real thing and he has decent feedback ;) its just the sheer number of NOS frames he seems to find :?

I've been quite tempted by a few but I've always had a niggleing doubt which has stopped me bidding in the end :?

Hungarian stuff

I noticed this too. Buying from Hungary shouldn't pose a problem. As you say - his feedback is good. But hes not the only one - I've seen quite a few bits and bob from Hungary recently.

I think this is happening because eBay have only recenty opened up some new country specific sites and this has caused a boom in the trade.

I also noticed that some Indonesian and Taiwanese sellers are getting into eBay UK. These are best avoided in my experience ;)

But I don't think Hungary is a member of the EU? If not, then there would be significant taxes and duties to add to the purchase?

Which user is this?

Bought some Modolo levers from Hungary a while back. Seemed 100% pukka...

The problem with buying from Hungry IME is parcels go missing within their postal system or can take a long time to arrive. A friend of mine has stuff posted to his friend who lives out there, he brings it back when visiting.

Back