Mongoose Amplifier Review MBA DEC 1993 (AMP Mac-Strut)

Mr. Zero

Senior Retro Guru
Mongoose Amplifier Review MBA DEC 1993 (AMP Mac-Strut)

main.php

main.php

main.php

Maybe "geek" would be more accurate. I've got 8 AMP B2/B3 derivatives for whatever that's worth. My collecting tends to occur in phases. :roll:

Anyway, I'm just trying to keep some good info available on one of the best XC FS designs out there. ;)

Mr. Zero":vs5azpa4 said:
Maybe "geek" would be more accurate. I've got 8 AMP B2/B3 derivatives for whatever that's worth. My collecting tends to occur in phases. :roll:

Anyway, I'm just trying to keep some good info available on one of the best XC FS designs out there. ;)

geek/guru
tomato/tomatoe

haha, your threads made me join up; for years I was just a lurker, haha. I'm a bit of a collector myself...though I'd say it's more of a compulsion.

I'm currently seeking help, and taking theraputic steps like selling more than buying on ebay :?

GoldenEraMTB":pf2ltmow said:
I'm a bit of a collector myself

Have you taken the time to post any of your rides to the gallery yet? I'd be curious to see what you've got in the stable.

GoldenEraMTB":pf2ltmow said:
...though I'd say it's more of a compulsion.

I'm currently seeking help, and taking theraputic steps like selling more than buying on ebay :?

Yeah, I keep telling myself I should do that. Hasn't worked out too well so far... :roll:

Have you taken the time to post any of your rides to the gallery yet? I'd be curious to see what you've got in the stable.

No, I have not, but it's on the list...I definitely need to get on it...before I part out a bunch of it, and sell it off. I've already taken a part a few bikes...without really getting pics done :cry:
Except for the ebay pics of course. Promised my wife I would have 20 auctions up this week. I'm at 17, with three more to do today...then I'm going on a nice long ride...with my camera.

Yeah, I keep telling myself I should do that. Hasn't worked out too well so far... :roll:[/quote]

Same here...but having a my first child has sort of got the ball rolling, haha. My bike room is the new nursery :eek:

Back