simonlovell99 feedback

I bought some brakes from simonlovell99 and they were well packed and delievered really quickly.

Then sent me the bolts for them 1st class and that was ace as saved me buying some more.

Top bloke to deal with.

Cheers

EDIT: I`ve received a payback , not for the amount I asked for, but 75% of it. So I am somewhat satisfied but perplexed since the bearings are a long way from "smooth" as this forum member described them in his ad. I call it as I see it. EDIT

So I bought an Maverick SC32 fork and wheel combo from this RB member. The wheel bearings where described as "smooth" in the ad. In my world "smooth" means more-or-less silky smooth.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=307523&p=2318989#p2318989

When I received the parts and inspected them, the bearings where rough, dry and the races feel borderline pitted. IE they need replacing right away. When I voiced my observations, this forum member said that he replaced the bearings six months ago and then didn´t use the wheel.

I popped the end pieces of the hub and found dirty old greasy and grime in there. The bearings looked slightly corroded. I do not get the feeling that someone have been working in there recently.

In short, I feel like I`ve been taken for a ride.

But I`m not a difficult guy. "simonlovell99" got the opportunity to refund some of my payed funds since I have to change the bearings myself.

No reply from him. Totally left in the dark. Pretty shady business nous if you ask me.

If you are considering buying an item from this user, based on my experience, I have to strongly advice against it.

Or, buy from someone else who:

A: can take decent pictures of what he or she is trying to sell.

And B: communicates in a slightly more friendly way than just one-liners typed out in lower-case letters.

Or, crazy thought, buy a new bike. You know. A modern bike. A bike that works.

I dont appreciate the bad feedback, I have sold many items on here and had no problems until this one. the wheel felt fine to me, so my fault

simonlovell99":2n80fmkx said:
I dont appreciate the bad feedback, I have sold many items on here and had no problems until this one. the wheel felt fine to me, so my fault

Brace yourself Simon, you might be about to get some more.

I paid you for a pair of tyres a month ago. You told me you were packing them up for shipping three weeks ago, and now you're ignoring my messages asking where they are, despite the fact that I can see you have logged on..

Last chance Simon, money or tyres, where are they?

Back