SEROTTA ATX; finally finished ,....T.G.!

The frame is going to be repainted; would colour would you make the frame?

• black (onyx) with black decals with white outline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simple white with white decals with black outline

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The original paintjob; purpe metallic with fluor yellow decals

• Slate (that is the grey one)

• Pink with blue decals

• Green with yellow decals

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Platinum with white decals

• Total voters
Defiant":1u7enfr4 said:
kaiser":1u7enfr4 said:
Stunning mate :cool: what will the wheelset be?

That will be red chris king classic hubs,..mavic sub ceramic rims,..black dt spokes, and red ano nipples,..if that is okay with you ;)

That should be fine :D nice and classy

saga of the serotta

Hey Bas,

Just picked up on this and read the whole thing from start to finish - what a great experience! I couldn't help thinking that it's like getting a body-off chassis rebuild to your favourite classic car - for nothing! Imagine if you had a Ferrari or something and the chassis broke and the factory did a rebuild like this to (better than new) standard - with all the extras...under lifetime guarantee...Hmm - fat chance with a car.
Great publicity for Serotta. Diamond service and you get to live the retro-bikers' dream!

('Scuse my ignorance but the original brakes looked like hi-tech surgical tools. Beautiful - what were they?)

Cheers

Thanks,... (did you already start at your new job?)

that must have taken you a couple of minutes to read through the whole thing ;)
You are right,..Serotta ROCKS! big time,...but hey,..if you give lifetime warranty ,...things like this happen,..

The brakes on the first page are V-Brakes from Onza,..like the HO Onza canti's,..but these are V's

These are the new once,.. Paul Motolites
DSC03577.jpg

DSC03581.jpg

Still no sign of the Use Bar and Proshifters,..it's been 3 weeks now since they were send out,... :evil:
It is really weird that there are so many differences in shipment times,..
My Paul Motolites arrived within 3 days from the states but the proshifts from Portugal and Use Bar from the UK take 3 weeks,.... :roll:

finally,... :roll:

after months of waiting;

CKRear.jpg

now wait for the proshifters from Vitor and i am set to go,..

Latest posts

Back