1996 Specialized S-Works M2 Team

Another one?? How much of these do you own now? Very nice bike though is very tempting to look for one... I think the spinergy wheels are a bit too modern for this! Future shock also looks good with the carbon brakebooster!

It just had to be amberwalls, but I put them on the Spinergy's.

dalecooper":2ykxiqdt said:
Another one?? How much of these do you own now? Very nice bike though is very tempting to look for one... I think the spinergy wheels are a bit too modern for this! Future shock also looks good with the carbon brakebooster!

Just count them in my signature.... ;)

Don't think the Spinergy's are too modern. To my knowledge they appeared in 1996 or perhaps 1997... Would be a nice upgrade in those days. Think they look nice with the carbon Judy legs!

Grotefoto-6VSZYXV8.jpg

Grotefoto-K7NOY8KM.jpg

Grotefoto-GW3HHRL8.jpg

;)

stumpjumper1990":vf7tm7jt said:
It just had to be amberwalls, but I put them on the Spinergy's.

dalecooper":vf7tm7jt said:

Just count them in my signature.... ;)

Don't think the Spinergy's are too modern. To my knowledge they appeared in 1996 or perhaps 1997... Would be a nice upgrade in those days. Think they look nice with the carbon Judy legs!

Are the spinergys that old? Guess i'm getting old didn't know that..... :oops: How does a M2 ride compared with a normal aluminum frame?

More than a year has past. Been working on this one since them. Changed it all to full XTR M950!

Last part arrived today; a front mech in 34.9! They are hard to find....

Here are the pics. Will use this one tomorrow on our retroride.... If i can make it...

Grotefoto-F6VQRIC7.jpg

Grotefoto-ZILYLTI6.jpg

Grotefoto-VL4MLULO.jpg

Grotefoto-CEG3R7V3.jpg

Grotefoto-FLQQIRSC.jpg

Grotefoto-ERO8JGXT.jpg

Grotefoto-OXRXFMCX.jpg

Grotefoto-EOQKM4RG.jpg

Back