Bristol Bike Jumble: I need your help.

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm doing the Bristol Bike Jumble as usual, this coming Saturday, August 2nd at midday outside Mud Dock. Stalls are free to set up and there's loads of pay+display parking next door. This one will be the second anniversary of the Jumble.
THERE'S A PROBLEM HOWEVER.
It's suffering a bit from apathy. Yes, lately the bargains are thinning out but there's loads of people who say " I've got this for sale, I'll bring it next time " or " I've still got all that gear in me shed. "
Please bring it! You can make yourself a few coppers into the bargain too! It's the only one of it's kind I know of in the west country and Jerry ( Mud Dock's BIG CHEESE ) has been brilliant helping out with space and tables BUT it will go if no one uses it and sells stuff.

mark

unfortunately i am probably not going to be able to make this one - 2 in a row and all, bad form :(

I really want to get to one of these, but every month theres always something pre-organised that gets in the way. on the 2nd i'll be at eastnor at the big chill festival.

I really must try and make that, i have a world of wheels i could do with shifting, and they really are the most annoying things to package for posting.

keep the faith mark and i'll be back in september. probably with the SOTAA* but beggars can't be choosers

* same old tat as always...

Ha ha ha ha! Now then, I 've had a think and I'll be cancelling August's Bike Jumble. It'll be back, improved, in September...with prizes.

Bummer, I was actually going to come to this one. Hey ho. Gives me another week to make up prices for everything ;-)

Another month you mean? Think of it, all that old tat ( ahem!!....err, I mean " retro bling " ) cleared to make way for lots of new retro bling! ( ahem!!....err, I mean " old tat! " )

Back