Klein Attitude 1992 HLF (new update end page 2) 28/06/2013

Martin that's just Ace.

Do this bike some justice and upload decent and BIGGER pictures please. If that one close-up of the stem is what it's like for real than you've landed a winner.

BTW I have the same older black King hubs in the wheels that came with my Dekerf. I rode it today after fettling the build a bit and they are really really nice.

Enjoy!!

Wow,
that looks very pink/purplish...

The rims looks the same colour as the pink on the front of HLF...

Have you got pictures finishing the bike?

Cheers,
martin

We got 2 of it, maybe next week we finish them :roll: , at the moment we are waiting for some parts to complete the bikes ;)

Yeah very nice :cool:
Just won the one on ebay.co.uk & can't wait to get it! :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Caramba Kid":1q1iecww said:
Yeah very nice :cool:
Just won the one on ebay.co.uk & can't wait to get it! :D

They are nice!! But 2 is just greedy!!!

I was after that one but bottled it!!

At least I know it'll be going to a good home (damn shame it wasn't mine)!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Klein Attitude 1992 HLF (new update end page 2) 28/06/20

Long time ago bump.

Have rebuild the HLF Attitude, now with M900 cranks, Panaracer tires and KLEIN grips.

Sorry for the crappy smartphonepictures.

Foto550-XYBOV8KA.jpg

Foto550-YPECQ6DU.jpg

Foto550-OZSKTAUO.jpg

Foto550-WATXQZVC.jpg

Cheers,
Martin

This is a really nice bike. Few bikes look good in that size (to my oppinon) - but this Klein does!

I have been thinking alot about wheels to my own Attitude (MC2 sea/sky) and I actually just recently that I wanted to use a set of nice silver King hubs lased to eigther ceramic 217 or blu(ish) Ritchey WCS rims... My front hub also have the historical correct "King" (and not chisk king). Hope your not feeling that Im biting your build here :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures...

Latest posts

Back