Project Progress Part 2- Bianchi MARTINI TEAM

I have managed to find some NOS Record OR thumbies today but still need brake levers and cantis to finish.
Hoping to replace some of the non Record campag with Record over the next few months if and when it turns up.
Thanks again for the kind comments gents.
S

Dr S":3fg7s170 said:
ededwards":3fg7s170 said:
And no, no cheque received or response to my PM about 10 days ago so figured you were no longer interested ;)

PM me and we can sort it out

I thought there must be a problem matey as the chq had not been cashed yet. I did reply to the last PM you sent though, just before I buggered off to France. I will PM you to sort out a Ppal payment.
Cheers
Si

Sounds good

I keep droping into have a look at this Bianchi. For gods sake hurry up!!!!

The suspense is killing me! ;)

Al.

Made a little progress today. Spent a pleasant afternoon (between thunder storms) listening to the cricket on the radio with a cold beer fettling down the shed.
So far I have just thrown this together when the bits arrived- today I decided to strip, polish, lube and re-fit everything and its all come up superb!
A few parts added too. The Flite saddle and a bottle cage arrived this week from Ed Edwards and Sithlord dropped of some FRM skewers to contiue the Italian theme. Thanks guys! Regina chain fitted and still waiting on the rear cassette from the wheel builder ( he's removing it from another wheel as I did not have the right tool)

Would love to post you lots of pics but still no broadband out here (just 44K :roll: )so just the one for now.

Still needing brakes guys- come on there must be some going spare??

aaa1.jpg

Altough I am not a huge Bianchi fan, I have to say, it is looking very promissing.

Looking very nice indeed.

Hi again,

I've cleaned myself up! Are those wheels staying on it? As i have something more appropriate to the build! and NOS.

You see this is why i don't post pics of my bikes, you always get a chump like me looking at it! :roll:

Cheers,Al

p.s Campag/Mavic wheels mmmmmm!

Back