Klein Attitude -90 Team Usa Campagnolo build

For me , A team america has to be built with campagnolo euclid parts ! :LOL: :cool: :cool: . But hard to be found :?
I think you have ever seen mine (near the swimming pool :LOL: )
I put campy parts on it. I love the very big brake levers on the mission control !

Nice purchase !! :LOL:

Wow, some nice pics again. Really like the Team Amerika colours of this one. (when will I find me a 22`........) oohw and those pink grips, lovely...:)

And besides that I think have to move country's, beautifull looking over there.

That bike looks cracking with Campag parts, I'm surprised it's a 20", would have thought it would have been bigger!

Great pics by the way!!!! :cool:

Rich

Hi,

Nice Klein! I like the white flite and campag stuff. It would look nice with some silver campag Stheno rims.

I run a 22" with the euclid brakes and the rear ones do catch your legs a bit. A 20" size is better in tight singletrack but the 22" is a lot more upright and more comfy. The 20" looks much neater.

Be carefull to use a very strong / rigid seatpost as the seat tube clamp area cracks easily. Mine has been cracked for many years but now looks to be spreading. I am going to try using a thick walled Shannon seatpost and hope that this may help?

I have also started to put one drop of chainlube at the rear cable exit point on my other klein in the hope that it will stop sweat from penetrating between the paint and aluminium and making the paint go all bubbly

I look forward to seeing your next Klein builds!

Attachments

• DSCF2017v2.jpg
    DSCF2017v2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2,606
Shamus":33cbtrf4 said:
After all...it´s build with Campagnolo now :roll:
usacampy1000.jpg

what the other guys said

+ love that the bottlecage matches the frame ;)

bat40a6":3l9pppai said:
I run a 22" with the euclid brakes and the rear ones do catch your legs a bit. A 20" size is better in tight singletrack but the 22" is a lot more upright and more comfy. The 20" looks much neater.

That does look big, how tall are you by the way??

Rich

Back