Old titanium - finally done!!!!

Never seen one of those rear mechs before!

Where's it from (other than Italy!), and do you know the whereabouts of any others?

Would be great for a build I've got planned...

Looking forward to better pics!

Tiso Venda is more than 10 years old.
I remember when these were in the shops with insane prices.
It was much more expensive then XTR. Also looked much better with many colour options, anodized pulleys etc... :cool:
Back then you could see Kooka cranks, chainrings, RF Turbine cranks... Tune parts... and now you see everything black and booooooring.

I remember Tiso Venda anodized red, rasta Kookas, Syncros parts, anodized in all colors Rigle parts... I want these times to come back!! :oops:

That is right, quite old Italian Job :) Fully rebuildable with 10 teeth alloy pulleys. Mine is powder coated with anodized black parts. Since I bought it, I have never seen any of them for sale once again. This mech is preety quick with 8-spd XTR rapidfires and weights about 200 grams.
You can see some even lighter evolution of Venda (currently produced) on tiso website (www.tisobike.com) - works preety strange :). Sadly, the new Venda is mostly black with anodized pulleys (choice of red, blue, gold and I think, silver) - and still expensive... I will add some photos tonight.

Could we have some close ups of the Ti frame please it is hard to spot makers traits like the welds and tube ends.. Drop outs too please...

Looks fantastic though ... I am jealous LOL

Hi again,

here are some pictures of my bike with new parts installed - Manitou 4 forks, long awaited Kooka cranks and White Industries LMDS rear mech plus Thomson Elite stem replacing the old RaceFace System. Currently it has no fron mech which was installed yesterday evening (for now it is STX with LMDS pulley). So, that is for now - bike still remains in progress :)

Attachments

• P1013405a.JPG
    P1013405a.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 2,607
So, I finally managed to take pictures of the complete bike. Now it has the front mech with White Industries device replacing the main spring in it (and works preety well). At the end it looks like a guitar with 5 cables along the top tube :). Rear White Industries looks a bit different from any I have seen, so some special arrangement of cables was essential to make it work - thanks to Capri_77 :)

BTW - if someone has the spare Ringle Zooka 135/10 deg 1 1/8 in baby blue matching the Kooka cranks - please let me know.

For now it is more or less finished.

Attachments

• Bike.JPG
    Bike.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 1,326
Looks pretty clean, well done for persevering with the white industiries mechs I imagine they are pretty damn tricky to set up.

Back