Project Progress Part 2- Bianchi MARTINI TEAM

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Next up is my all Italian project. Its a 1995 Bianchi Reparto Corse MARTINI team. I'm building this one up with full Campag (Record OR mainly but some Euclid has crept in until the Record stuff turns up)

I'm really excited about this one as its been sat doing nothing for weeks- today I unpacked all the bits and pieces I've aquired for it and cleaned and fitted it all- very satisfying day indeed! Particularly love the wheels, they are lovely and very light- they arrived today and spured on the build.

I still need brakes and shifters for this but I'm sure they will turn up.

martinilb1.jpg

martini02.jpg

martini05.jpg

martini03.jpg

What do you think guys??

Cheers
Si

Wow, very curious of how it looks finished....

Normally not that kind of the Bianchi green but on this bike I must admit I'm going to like it.

Cheers,
Martin

Just love this bike , but if you go all italian , you could source some FRM bits .

Looks awesome already!

Bianchi Green Turbos aplenty on ebay- or are you looking for a flite?

:cool:

CTK":3syey3gy said:
Looks awesome already!

Bianchi Green Turbos aplenty on ebay- or are you looking for a flite?

:cool:

EdEdwards has a green Flite for it but I guess he hasn't got my chq yet.
Thanks for the comments guys- the pics don't do it justice I'm afraid, it looks gorgeous in the flesh.

That's nice. :cool: It looks so elegant, like a true thoughoughbred.
I love the colour scheme, kind of almost Gulf GT40 colours. :cool:

Dr S":2l3lysu8 said:
EdEdwards has a green Flite for it but I guess he hasn't got my chq yet.

Green!!!??? It's Celeste, surely you don't deserve that lovely Bianchi for such a faux pas?

And no, no cheque received or response to my PM about 10 days ago so figured you were no longer interested ;)

PM me and we can sort it out

ededwards":aytnrr4x said:
And no, no cheque received or response to my PM about 10 days ago so figured you were no longer interested ;)

PM me and we can sort it out

I thought there must be a problem matey as the chq had not been cashed yet. I did reply to the last PM you sent though, just before I buggered off to France. I will PM you to sort out a Ppal payment.
Cheers
Si

Back