• Poll closed .

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Join the first annual macretro retrobike open TT world champs. Details are thus....

All welcome

Date: 9th of August

Venue: Glasgow @ Pollock country park

Distance: Errr a shortish 2-3 miles(gazz?)

Another mini macretro meet in August in Glasgow, usual few laps and a blether but incorporating the TT and possibly some other events :twisted: ps. you don't NEED a retro bike but 60mins will be added to your time if you don't :LOL:

Saturday 9th or Sunday 24th Suit me best but cannot do middle sunday as I'm trying to sell my hoose and thats the day I'm on duty to show punters around.

Must start practicing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

This sounds like it could be fun guys. The circuit is very short but good fun and probably ideal for a TT type scenario, we could also have prizes (read mars bars and the like) for daft things like muddiest/cleanest at the end of the day, crappiest air, etc. Any day will be good for me as I live nearby.

give me any date and I will be there, local for me so no problem to arrange time off from the wife and weens. :D

Saturday the 9th would be better for me (normally work on sunday nights :roll: )

But i'll try and make it whatever date ;)

Should mention because of the possible quick date, if everyone could pm anyone who might be interested.

Latest posts

Back