The 50 worst cars of all time; and your top 3 favourite cars

Elev12k":1tuyr9xq said:
Yes, a Scenic or a Zafira, that is what you want ! :evil:

:LOL:

and the list is worst ,..not worst looking,... :roll:
and even then,..i think the multipla is kinda cult/funny.
I can clearly remember the first time a sat down in one,..at the AutoRai (biggest motorshow in amsterdam)
I was there with my 2 best friends,..the 3 of us in the front (3 seats in the front or an optional 2 seats and fridge) and we felt like going snowboarding again,..roadtrip,...and that feeling will be always be part of my meaning over the mutipla

Worst, worst looking! Same thing as i will never drive one of these cars,but i have to look at the buggers!

Al. :D

Going back to the fact that this thread is worst car not worst looking car.

I have heard that Quasimodo was a great bell ringer!!!!!

Al. :LOL:

MadCowKev":i0dqkwbq said:
But the worst I've driven? Close call between a Mercedes A class and a Vauxhall Senator :?

What's wrong with Senators? (unless of course you weren't driving the 24v 3 litre, Auto one, of better still the manual that Plod used to drive :twisted: )

1958 Lotus Elite?!!!!

Yes it may have had it's flaws - every car of its era did.

It was however beautiful, had fantastic handling, was highly innovative, and the Cov Climax engine was a masterpiece.

As a package it has rarely been bettered.

All-in-all I would be putting it in the best 50 cars of all time - definitely not in the 50 worst...

best car is my volvo 940 turbo wentworth.210 thousand on the clock.200 bhp.leather it.air con .power steering,tinted windows,huge back end....and the council pay for me petrol.....mwahahah...ps 0 to 60 in 8 secs for a 2 ton car ...sheesh.best thing of all .....it cost 350 quid inc no rust at all...lubbly .

allegro would top that list too :roll:

in fact, start a sentence with 'Worst car to...' and the answer will *ALWAYS* be Allegro.

Back