The 50 worst cars of all time; and your top 3 favourite cars

Re: The 50 worst cars of all time

1975-1989
* 1975 Triumph TR7

I used to own a TR7. :evil:

It was a V8 though :twisted:

...........but it still caught fire and died a horrible death.

So, yup; probably reasonably crap I'd say.

I can't believe the pt cruiser didn't make it!

What a disgusting pile of crap, and i saw a convertable one at the weekend. It was being driven through Penzance by some old geezer and his mrs, probably on holiday. I hope!!

It made a wheely bin look like a sports car.

Al.

Elev12k":2i342bg7 said:
1998 Fiat Multipla

Why?

Highly dubious, such list.

absolutely,..that drives brilliant,..and i am dead serious,...

i spoke to my dad,..he thinks that the Lotus Europa should be on there aswell,... burned down on the highway,.. :LOL:

Maybe they haven't heard of Austin Marina, Metro and Montego.

Austin Metro - my first car. :evil:

But the worst I've driven? Close call between a Mercedes A class and a Vauxhall Senator :?

Multipla a good drive! How could you drive one with your head under the dash!! ;)

oh! the list also leaves out the new mini, trying too hard and naf! Also the new beetle, wrong on every level.

Al.

al":2smuc8gm said:
Multipla a good drive! How could you drive one with your head under the dash!! ;)

Al.

Never driven one so cannot comment - I would be too embarassed to be seen in it.

Definate contender for ugliest car ever :LOL:

MadCowKev":2i54tfoq said:
Maybe they haven't heard of Austin Marina, Metro and Montego.

Austin Metro - my first car. :evil:

But the worst I've driven? Close call between a Mercedes A class and a Vauxhall Senator :?

again the Mercedes A,...

never drove one myself,..i guess i didn't miss much ;)

The Multipla make you look prety ...and moreover: Yes, a Scenic or a Zafira, that is what you want ! :evil:

my old lada was awful...couldnt turn the hot fan off,accurate steering was non existent,no accelaration at all unless facing down hill,terrible brakes unless facing up hill...rusts way too quickly,useless window winders.mine broke and had to be held up with a giant sucker ,,,,,,,,,,the doors fill with water,removed tonnes when i bought the car,it never once tracked in a straight line.i once left the door open for 3 days when i went on holiday and the damn thing was still there when i came back....the needle gauge was mostly guessing when it felt like working....it failed its last mot because the crack that went 3 quarters of the way round the middle was "big enough to stick your fist thru" according to the tester.....beat that. :oops: :oops:

Back