Tell us about yourself and what do you look like.......

I think hes got the wrong forum,he must be a queen looking for a good time rather than sat pulling himself off listening to the gay exhange hotline

Nice pictures

Hello Shamus
Where is the velodrome shot taken?
Signage looks familiar, nice photo.

Jamie

hi i'm dave. been riding since early 90's. had a bit of a break when i was 18 or so. got a car, mates moved away etc but back into it now. had a stint on a long travel bike trying to do downhill/freeride stuff but i dont have the balls for it anymore.

for money i part own a bed shop which isnt very rock and roll. for kicks, bikes cars, track days, surfing, music (punk.alt rock fav band avail)

bunnyboxsmall.jpg

Hi Shamus

Hi
My home town, thought I recognised the NSW institute of sport sign.
Cheers
Jamie

Olá,

My name is Sergio Poyares (age 46) and I am from Brazil. I live in a small city called Nova Friburgo.
I am a rock climber and work in a rescue time in a state park.
I´ve been mtbking since the 80´s and of course I like cromoly bikes with rigid forks. My favorite is my 94 DBR Axis TR but I have a good brasilian alloy with front shock.
Sorry about my inglish!!

Abraço.

Hi my name is Simon..aka .. (Sithlord) , and I have been riding since the mid 80s ,I found this site last year :roll: :cool: I now feel amongst other real enthusiasts (ill people) , sadly its caused my illness to get worse.. just cant stop buying :LOL: :LOL:

IMG_0023.jpg

Me

Hello, thought I might as well join the party. Good to see faces to the names.
I'm Carl, 48. Been riding off and on for a few years...but not nearly enough!
My main 'hobby' is also my occupational hazard...drinking/tasting (well, drinking) wine :LOL:
Hence the less than fit looking mid-drift :cry:
oldmanonabike.jpg

Well, I'm a bilaterally symmetrical, bipedal primate, consisting of about 60% dihydrous monoxide. Here I am after a 28 mile, 7600 foot climb to the top of Mt. Evan, Colorado, pictured at 14,264 feet. Did that climb in about 2:50

Attachments

• evans.jpg
    evans.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 771
Back