For all stuff Im selling...ATTENTION

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hey Guys!

I know some of you are awaiting responses from me and some of you have promised to send cheques that havent arrived. Could all of you who are supposedly buying stuff off me get in touch as my email has been very dicky recently and also I havent been receiving cheques. This could be either a foresight on mypart or the fact that they havent been sent... hence this email.

Ok - Im waiting payment for pair of Umma Gumma tyres ( I will sell these to SLIM if I dont hear from the buyer soon)

Also - USE seatpost - Im awaiting cheque from last week (Richard) still no sign.

Pace Rethal bars - Im awaiting a cheque on a user on this forum. Again I can let Ziggy have these if original buyer isnt interested any more.

Get in touch if there is anything else anyone is interested in buying or we have made a deal already. Otherwise I will readvertise.

Stuff I need to sell:

Grafton chainset in blue with rings
MRC steel steely dan chainset with red and grey rings
Pace Rethal bars in pewter (flatbar uncut)
red zmax tyres (pair)
1 worn orange psycho tyre
1 grey umma gumma ground control
USE post in 420mm silver immaculate 27.2
27.0 Syncros seatpost in silver 350mm
gold ringle seat skewer bolt QR
1 silver ringle front skewer
1" ahead Chris king original non big text headset
1" Rockshox mag21 steerer assembly with crown
proflex wheels - black LX with mavic rims
DX groupset

Look guys - get in touch if interested in the above please.

"MRC steel steely dan chainset with red and grey rings"

price and pic please jez.

what do you mean 'proflex wheels', is that wheels for/from a Proflex or is it something else - sorry to be thick (comes from being born in Devon...!)

Hi Jez
Did you get my email regarding use seatpost? I replied to your ad on singletrackworld & also via private msg. still no response - it has been a couple of weeks now & I can see others are interested?

cheers

martin.

Back