1993 Brodie ClimbMax - w/ Gators... Updated PICS

Re:

The picture shows the link between seat tube-horizontal tube and stays.
The top fixation of the stays is moved with regard to horizontal tube, like RockyMountains or some Brodies… :D
I say Brodie !

Re: A new addition... can you guess?

Another one? :shock:

You accumulate bikes faster than my wife does with shoes....

:D No clue what Brodie it is, but congrats again!

Re: Re:

Retro_Roy":1frqx79x said:
i'll go with climbmax.

Ding Ding Ding! ;)

Here's a couple quick pics... it's a 1993 Brodie ClimbMax (thanks to timoshenko)... When I have time I'll post some better pics

Sorry for the crummy old sign in the way... and don't mind my old crappy road bike in the background ;)

Re: 1993 Brodie ClimbMax - w/ Gators... ooooooh Yeeeaaaa!

Sooo.. finally got a little work done on the brodie... Decided to go with a Ritchey threadless stem... I plan on adding a noodle to this in the same style as a Brodie stem... quite simple actually... all I have to do is get some steel car brake line in two diameters (one small for cable and one larger for housing) connect the larger diameter to smaller diameter with a little brass and then drill two holes in the stem, slide the noodle through, and melt braze on the two ends... I'm going to do some experimenting as soon as I get some time... =)

Here's the build specs:
- M900 everything....

hahaha... well... except for the crank which will be syncros revolution to match the syncros post and syncros bar...

Headset has to be threadless so no M900... going with 1" threadless CK...

More details when I have some time but pics for now =)

Re: 1993 Brodie ClimbMax - w/ Gators... ooooooh Yeeeaaaa!

It's gonna look great! If I coulda got my mits on a set of gators my expresso build would have been a clone ... Sans revolutions :(

Back