David Gibson feedback.

Uncle Buck

Retrobike Rider
What a guy! Item in excellent conditon, in original packaging, arrived quickly from the US of A, turned out to be better than could have been imagined. A good, straight deal and a nice guy, too. Thanks, David!

Pretty sure Dave has a thread elsewhere, but I couldn't find it. . .
Anyway. . . top transaction, most polite, great comms, and speedy payment. Can't go wrong with Dave, thanx mate, ;)

David just made to my all time hero top 10

he helped me out with an ebay purchse from a guy who didn't want to ship to the netherlands,..
I just received the package,...

David, if you are reading this,...if there is anything I can do for you,..let me know friend! :cool:

Hands up for David,..! YEAH!

things like this make you realize,...Retrobike Rocks by it's users!

First class chap. fast posting good packing. top class kit :cool:

And no VAT, Customs or post office charges :D

yet again David is a 1st class chap. can't get any better. :D :cool:

Bought a syncros chainring from me and was incredibly patient due to the postal service melt down due to the snow. practically two months later the chain ring arrived, and David was a nice guy throughout the process. Many thanks good sir!

Superb seller. David managed to get a set of cranks from the US to me in a matter of days. The cranks are perfect with more spares than I know what to do with!

Thanks a million David, if only there were more good guys like you the world would be a happier place!

Back