The best 700c x 23mm Amber Wall Clincher Tyres?

+1 for Veloflex Masters:

11_zps07b097fe.jpg

I have the tub equivalent on my flash bike and they are the bomb.

These Veloflex open tubular's look mint but they are solely made for racing
and don't fair too well in the wet, in fact very scary as you can feel you are
not in contact with the road, Rode my Records a few times maybe less than
200 miles and the rear shows this, so I'll have to swap them around.

Robbie,

If you have a min could you explain how the discount works with the TopCashBack please - I know nothing about that at all. (nothing unusual there!)

Thanks,

Richard

Ian Raleigh":3ut0jedt said:
These Veloflex open tubular's look mint but they are solely made for racing
and don't fair too well in the wet, in fact very scary as you can feel you are
not in contact with the road, Rode my Records a few times maybe less than
200 miles and the rear shows this, so I'll have to swap them around.

They're going on a sunny, dry weather bike :LOL:

Robbied196":2ot011oi said:
They're going on a sunny, dry weather bike :LOL:
Can I borrow your crystal ball mate? :| I went out last week and was a lovely dry bright day and there it was
in front of me was wet roads! for about a mile, not caused by rain but flamin bloody farmers watering the fields,
by the time I reached the end of the wet patch I was ditched and so was my lovely clean bike :facepalm:

TGR":f01czhjh said:
Robbie,

If you have a min could you explain how the discount works with the TopCashBack please - I know nothing about that at all. (nothing unusual there!)

Thanks,

Richard

Hi Richard,

First you need to register with their site: http://www.topcashback.co.uk/home

Then you can search all the participating retailers, most main stores are on there and offering different percentages of cashback.

So if you search vanilla bikes they will come up in the search result. When you click on the link it will transfer you to their website. You then buy as normal and once you complete the checkout you will get an email in a few hours from topcashback confirming your purchase.

You don't get the cash straight away it can vary from a few days to 7/8 weeks depending on the retailer. The trick is to remember to use the site every time you shop for something and the cash soon builds up, like money for nothing :) Insurance and energy companies can pay some larger amounts so next time something is due its worth a look. I've had £320 back over the last 18 months.

Cheers
Rob

Back