1995 Lava Dome

yes the Avid in green would be nice , or some Kooka .

White bikes are always nice .

Got all day tmoz to fiddle with it,looking at those pics theres a few bits im not happy with :roll: it never ends

andy.l":yp95pkdz said:
not to sure on the green tyres atm :roll:

I think you've 'gotten away with it' personally........they look great against the gold stanchions on the RC36's :) Black Porcs would look equally good tho...

Liking all the usual 'Andy.l attention to detail'....green BB cups is nice :cool:

Looks good but there's one too many different shades of green. I think keep the tyres and slap on some black grips? :)

yeah the grips are one of the things im not happy with,got some white grips but think black will be better

s

quite simply stunning stunning stunning!

are you taking her off road - may seem like a silly question but..... to get it dirty, gasp!

thanks for the comments chaps,still not over keen on the look,be better when a few things are changed i think,yes with any luck it will be going out on my clubs weekly ride monday evening :cool:

:D you did a brilliant job on that bike which I like it alot, I actually liked the green tyres on it which it have the 'retro' look, only thing I would change is the green grips to black grips, it's too good to get it muddy lol, use it for tarmac riding! It's a stunning looking bike all over, nice one :D

Back